Yes, the best Fitbit for women 2019 are now on sale at Amazon. At least the most popular Fitbits, I should say, and for those of you that are reading this after the sale, well that is OK.
Why, you ask, because we have inside information that Fitbit is making a point of having their most popular models available on sale through Amazon on a fairly regular basis. But, don’t wait because as of the date of this post, the four most popular Fitbits are up to $42 off the regular price.
So, if you have been thinking about purchasing a Fitbit, now would be the time. Let us help you select what we believe to be the best Fitbit for women that are currently on sale through Amazon.
We are going to discuss four of Fitbits most popular models each of which offers advanced fitness tracking and performance analysis features. Not to mention each of these fit watches utilizes the great and well-known Fitbit App. I still wear the old favorite Fitbit of mine, the Fitbit Charge 2. I know I should probably upgrade to the Fitbit Charge 3 and that will most likely happen sooner than later.
So, Which of The Best Fitbit For Women Are Now On Sale at Amazon?
Well, lets start off with the awesome Fitbit Ionic.
At the time of this post, it is marked down to $233 from $269.95.
That is a $36.95 discount on Amazon. That is a whopping percent discount for this amazing Smartwatch.
This Smartwatch offers:
- Built in GPS for pace and distance
- Pure Pulse Continuous Heart Rate tracking
- Dynamic Personal Coaching
- Music Storage
- Tons of apps
- quick reply phone capabilities
- Water proof up to 50 meters and tracks your swim.
The next best fitbit for women includes my particular favorite and that is The Fitbit Charge 2
For complete details of this one you can read The Fitbit Charge 2 Review here.
At the time of this post, it is marked down to $117.94 from $149.95.
This is an amazing fitness watch to say the least.
This Fitness watch offers a personalized “Cardio Fitness Score” which measures one’s fitness level, and gives you something to improve upon over a period.
Plus, in order to combat stress, this fitness watch also includes an option to do guided breathing sessions, and helps calm your heart rate.
It is lighter than the Ionic and has more of an appealing look on the wrist. As a fitness tracker it is simply amazing.
- Connected GPS, so you do need to have your smartphone nearby.
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak). Splash proof. Do not shower with the device or submerge it in water
- Call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm. Reminders to move
- And More…
Next in line As The Best Fitbit For Women is the Fitbit Alta HR
From the time of this post, you can grab this Fitbit for only $101.38 from $129.95. You can get this in other colors as well like grey or pink at various sales prices on Amazon. Check for the latest sales prices.
Similar to the Charge 2 or Ionic, the Alta HR will also track your heart rate all day long and will automatically measure your daily activity and workouts. This Fitbit will also automatically measure the quality and duration of your sleep.
About the product
- Continuous heart rate with Fitbit’s slimmest design
- Has something called Heart Rate, where you can better measure calorie burn, and use zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to find the right workout intensity for your goals
- compares your resting heart rate trends to your activity
- With sleep stages powered by PurePulse heart rate, automatically track your time spent in light, deep and REM sleep and take steps toward a better night’s rest
- Automatically track your steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes with up to 7 days of battery life (varies with use and other factors)
Finally, We have to mention the original Fitbit Alta
This is an awesome value: At the time of this post it is an amazing $69 from the original $129
So, the real difference between the Alta and the Alta HR is that the HR has the heart rate sensor and a different type of band. Other than that they look very similar to each other. The heart rate sensor keeps track of your heart rate in five-second intervals throughout the day. Check out the latest price on Amazon here =====>
So, why Fitbit? In reality Fitbit offers so much more than just a one size fits all type of product. They offer a full product line with different options for different fitness needs.
Women who are interested in their own well-being and fitness will look at their individual needs and search for what best suites them. Fitbit offers that in addition to a great community and a great fitness app as well.
We would highly recommend taking advantage of these lower prices that Amazon is offering on these Fitbit products. Each one of them is a great products and one is not better than the other necessarily. It really depends on what you are looking for in a fitness watch.
For example, do you need the on board GPS or is the connected GPS ok. Are you a serious runner, or are you more interested in monitoring your heart rate and motivating yourself to stay fit. These are the questions you want to ask yourself as you search for the right fitness product.